Monday, February 14, 2011
A little about me....
So...I guess I am a blogger now...or at least I am going to attempt to be. Here's a little about me, but if you are reading this you probably already know most of it. I married my High School sweetheart Michael. We had plenty of ups & downs & broke up & got back together several times before we (or mainly me) finally got it together & settled down. We didn't waste much time starting our future together. We got back together for the final time in November of 1999, we were engaged in December, I moved in with him in January 2000, we were married in July of 2000. I found out I was pregnant in October. We welcomed our first son Lucas, in June of 2001 & then Dawson was born in May of 2005. Sure there was plenty I could fill in between but that's the just of it. So on to the here & now...both boys are in school, I babysit for some good friends of ours & help my Mom with her catering business. I have also recently became very interested in coupons. I have several friends who are saving a ton of money by couponing so I figure what do I have to loose? Anyways, I guess that's enough for now, there's really nothing too very exciting about me anyways. I am hoping to get the hang of blogging, I think that if I can get it figured out I will really like it. I have plenty of thoughts floating around in my head, it would be great to have a place to put them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!!!! Welcome to the blog world!!
ReplyDeleteOh my Krystal finally talked you into the blog world!!
ReplyDelete