Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So it has been awhile...

So yeah it has been awhile. I'm thinking this time I might actually stick with this. I did manage to figure how to change a few things on here without the help of my BFF so maybe I can really do it this time!
I was reading my last blog & man things have changed!So let's update a bit. I went back to work. I was the aide in the Pre-K classroom. I LOVED it! LOVED the teacher I worked with, LOVED the kids, LOVED everything about it. Then something happened. I got pregnant! So yeah...there went that. I did debate for a while on continuing to work but with the pay & cost of daycare, plus baby needs it just wasn't going to be worth it. So last September we welcomed our 3rd baby boy! He was by far the hardest pregnancy & delivery yet. He continues to be the hardest one to raise as well! We love him to pieces though!
So now I am back to stay at home mom trying my best to juggle house work, my 3 boys & all their activities (band, baseball, football, drum lessons, hit repair, drool & dirty diapers) plus find something for myself to do to stay sane! I do believe I have found 2 things! Spinning & selling Zrii! I love spinning! I spent my birthday getting certified to teach it & have been training with Lean Her Way every since! I am very close to being able to have my very own Spin class! Now onto Zrii, it is weight loss & nutritional products that are seriously changing lives! I could do an entire blog on Zrii & plan to do so in the very near future so be on the look out for that!
I think that is enough for now, I have a baby to chase!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Looks good!! We should have put your Pinterest and Twitter links on here the other night when I was at your house!! I'll help you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I also need a link to my Zrii website!

      Delete